Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Amazing Works of God and Man
 
 
It was an ordinary day at the Bangkla Baptist clinic.   Everyone was in their place. 






 
 
and then, a woman walked in with her 30 year old son. 

                             
"Excuse me" she said.  " I delivered my son here at the Bangkla hospital 30 years ago.  He was born with some serious health problems and the Doctors  prayed for him.  He quickly got better and we were released from the hospital.  I promised God, I would dedicate my son to Him.  It has been on my mind ever since.  I came all the way from Isaan to my son's home and brought him here for you to show us what to do?"
  Our office manager, Oy, share the Gospel with them.  The son gave his life to Christ.  We found out he lives in Ban Pho, the very place we are desperately trying to plant a church.  Please join us in praying for this young man.  He lives very close to the school where we will be doing an English camp in July.  Pray his faith will grow like seeds planted by the rivers of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment